• College food and beverage sampling programs
• Metro area sampling events
• Fraternity and sorority sampling events
• College marketing and advertising promotions
• Brand ambassador marketing
• Guerilla marketing campaigns
• College street team promotions
• Live events and buzz generating campaigns
• Word-of-mouth marketing delivered by respected influencers
• Hyper-targeted marketing and native advertising
• Paid search and digital display
• Radio and out-of-home advertising
• Radio and OOH, including billboards, kiosks, bus shelter ads
• Social media promotions and contests
• Product launches
• Dorm room advertising
• Orientation welcome bags
• Product samplers’ events
• High-traffic sporting event marketing promotions
Does your company want to reach the lucrative college consumer? Are you interested in exploring out-of-the-box ways of marketing to college students? Then this article is for you!
College marketing gives brands the opportunity to reach college students where
Marketing experiences to the youth is becoming increasingly profitable as the youth value experiences over material goods. Learn how brands are utilizing this to their advantage.
14 Ways to get Food and Beverage Brands Into the College Market
College marketing gives brands the opportunity to reach college students where they study, live, work, and play. Student brand ambassadors have access to all areas on campus granted to students and can deliver your ad into the hands of college students.